Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bila nak mati?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.

Nothing much going on with me today.
But I just feel like writing.
Having trouble with connection just now.
It is not because of the network, guess it is because of the laptop's performance
Need to reformat the lappy.
Poor lappy.

I have a friend. Guy.
He has, well from my opinion, rude kind of approaching people
Maybe it is just me, or he is just the way he is
Or it is got to do with where he came from
U know people tend to relate nature of someone with from where they originated.
Like Malacca. U got it?

So whenever he said hi to me, it was always begin with something that annoyed me to the max
It makes me ignored him like soooo many times
I purposely dont reply to his chat
Simply because he irritates me with his question
Like 'ko duk rumah goyang kaki ke? ko tak bosan ke duk rumah? berapa kg ko sekarang? bila ko nak dapat baby?"
Nope, it was not in the middle of the conversation.
It was his introduction.
Like all of the sudden. Out of the blue.

Few days ago, when he said hi to me in his 'own' way. Refer to the above.
I was like, sigh, and took about a long time to finally reply him
And I asked him 'kenapa ko macam risau sgt aku duk rumah, its like i dont bother any one especially u dude (i used to refer duda as a dude but in this case, nope, he is not a dude dude. he is a single dude)
and i dont ask for ur money. It sound to me like u have been forced to literally tanggung aku sebab aku duk rumah. aku pelik wey. ko ok ke tak sebenarnya? ke ko ada masalah jiwa?'

And i was telling him something like for me nampak macam sangat berlagak
"laki aku boleh tanggung aku, so whats ur prob dude?"
I dont really tell people in their face this kind of sentence
Its just sound unappropriate to me. To me.
And i replied to him for the "bila nak ada baby question" like this
"soalan tu sama jugak dengan soalan bila nak mati? asnwer me dude"
Kan?

Sigh.

Till then.

1 comments:

Kanak2 riang said...

yeahh....againn..i like the closing sentence!!