Monday, March 25, 2013

Till we meet again.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.

I can see that the frequency of my writing is like once in a year.
Well i know that my hope for last year as my last entry for this blog to be breathe again is unaccomplished.
Hik hik hik.
Its just because of the network. Blame the network.
Like seriously i hate my current network. It is so lame.
I cant wait for the contract to end i guess maybe around april this year.
And i dont want to use this network ever again.
To get to this page, it took about three to four hours. Stress.
But still manage to keep calm.
And tada.. here i am.

I want to write again. Like so much. I really do.
But sometimes when I literally have to throw my laptop just to get connected, it spoils everything.
Well as i take a look at my 'intaiintai' list pun.. few of them yang frequently update.ehehehe.
Wait till i get the new network.
Then insyaAllah this blog will be breathe again.
Perhaps.
Till then consider I still have problem with my network.

Till we meet again.
Even i know nobody care.
Nobody read.
ehhehhe.
Its my virtual diary.
So I need it.

Bye.
 

0 comments: