Two weeks, a lot of pressure, time scrambled, a lot of things need to be done, plus with less cooperation from others. Tired physically, mentally and emotionally, and sometimes the feeling of giving up comes into surface. Drowning in the ocean of uncertainty and makes me feel like I am in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere in between reality and fantasy. But it is some sort of nightmares, not really as wonderful as a fairy tales. But somehow I realize that everyone has their very own problems and how we handle the problems make us different from others. Whether we can solve it or not, depends on how we look at that problems. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There is no healing without some kind of pain.
At this moment of time, really need to be in somewhere that I call home. Really need to be with those who really appreciate me for who I am and always gives me the sense of pleasure. To be with my family is a very wonderful feeling that I can never express in a word. I just need a time for myself before start it all over again. I miss my family so damn much. My little sis and bro, yayah and ucop, with their own way, really makes my life filled with colors. Naughty in their own way yet still makes me laugh and filled me with joys. Umi and abah, always being there whenever I need them most. My little cousin, Nwar, naughty, but I do love him so much. All of them make my life so meaningful.
Thank you for everyone who always be there whenever I need them.
Country road, take me home, to the place, I belong……

2 comments:
hurm hurm...asal xde name gue ekk kat cni...? kuikui...
hua hua hua...
eerkk..
napa yerr...
eermhh ...
luper......
ehehheh...
Post a Comment